Vegetable Coconut Curry

You guys. I cannot get over how much I love this curry.

I mean, LOVE, this curry! It's literally the easiest thing to make, super duper quick too. We're talking 15 minutes max.

It's super sweet and fragrant, and is as packed with veggies as you'd like. Don't get me wrong, this would totally work with meat or fish too, but as a Vegetarian it's a winner for me.

To find out the recipe, and some handy tips, just keep reading!


Vegetable Coconut Curry

Serves 3 - 4
Cook time 15 minutes


Ingredients

  • ANY vegetables you have in the house - for this specific one I used brocollini, red pepper, cauliflower, and Cavelo Nero.
  • 1/2 can chickpeas, with water
  • 1 can coconut milk, full fat or light
  • 1 tsp garlic granules
  • 2 1/2 tsp curry powder, strength of your choice
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp almond flour
  • Seasoning


  1. Cut all the veggies into bite size chunks and place into a large frying pan
  2. Add the chickpeas and their water, and bring the water to a simmer
  3. Add the coconut milk, curry powder, seasoning and garlic, and bring to the boil
  4. Simmer on high for 4 - 6 minutes, until your harder vegetables are relatively tender but still retain a little crunch
  5. Mix in the almond flour and season to taste
Serve over rice, on its own, or include sweet potato in the curry mix. Like I said, it really couldn't be quicker or easier!

What's your favourite curry?


1 comment:

  1. I'm always intimidated by the idea of making a curry, but this recipe is so simple. Yay! I'm excited to give it a try :-)

    www.thislifeisbelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.