My Favourite Denim Jeans

00:00
Being 5’3”, it has become increasingly frustrating to find jeans that not only fit well, but that last more than three or four washes.
I usually gravitate towards to Topshop Leigh Jeans (link) as their 28” leg hit me just about the ankle which is really flattering on someone of my height. However, I find the waistband stretches fairly quickly, and they get lose around the groin area. It’s pretty unattractive continually having to hike your jeans up because your butt is looking a little saggy…
SO, whilst on the hunt for a new pair I decided to try my luck with some online shopping. This can be pretty dangerous for jeans, as they fit everyone so differently. ASOS was my first, and last, stop as I stumbled across the most perfect pair of jeans ever!



The “ASOS Lisbon Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans in Dark Wash with Stepped Hem” came into my life at the perfect time. The wash, the pockets, the hem detailing is all so so perfect.
Here are three ways I’ve styled them, if you’re curious.



Being on the shorter side, these jeans allow me to wear shoes/boots and still have some ankle showing, elongating my legs. The waistband is also semi-flexible, allowing for a comfortable fit, and the jean is pretty much the perfect tightness. My butt looks so pert!! 
The “Lisbon” style come in a myriad of finishes from dark to light washes, finished and raw hems, lengths and levels of distress. I am really looking forward to my Topshop Leigh Black Skinnies wearing through so I can purchase another pair of these jeans.
They frequently go on sale, but even the £30 price tag is roughly £10 cheaper than the Topshop counterpart!
Where are your favourite jeans from? Are they super comfy, or more fashion forward?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.